Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 19

Awesome! This was so much fun! YouTube should be able to get through our firewall. I've used YouTube before but today I discovered Will it Blend? Ha! Ha! This is great! This guy blends things that have no business going in a blender. Take a look at this: Will it Blend?
I also loved the cooking site. Have you ever wanted to see Christopher Walken bake chicken? The cooking videos are short and fun to watch. You can blog with other chefs about the recipes. For example: I don't have the cooking tool that he uses in the video to bake his chicken. One blogger suggests using a beer can. See? Fun!
I also looked at last.com. This is a music site that allows you to listen to your favorite music genres. You type in the names of bands you enjoy and the site finds other bands that play similar music. Then you can listen to the different songs by these bands. It's almost like putting your cd player on random and just listening to the different tracks as they come up.
This was lots of fun!

1 comment:

toughteacher said...

cool...thanks for the music site last.com...I'll check it out