Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool 11

If I had to choose one favorite I think it would be my blog. I'm choosing this one because it has all my thinking in it for all my journeys through the technology trainings I've done. I've stored so much information on it. At first I was very skeptical of the use of a blog, but now that I've had it for a while, I'm actually starting to think of starting a new one for the professional reading I want to do on my own this summer to help me keep track of my thinking.

Now that our class sizes are going up, the need for small group instruction is even more critical. Without the added technology devices we will get in the fall, that would be a difficult feat. This will help me plan for small groups and to meet the needs of individual students.

I was surprised that this training was easier for me than when I did 23 Things or 11.5 Things. I was dreading starting this one because the others were hard, but this one was so much easier. I don't think the tools are easier, but I've done it before, and practice really does make perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you for finishing. Just as it should be...it is easier...it's become part of you.
You may want to start another blog...but keep this one as a place to come back and revisit what you learned and experience. I have even had students look at pages from my blog for them to read how I learned things. Congratulations for finishing..Enjoy your summer!