Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing 8

I was really nervous about this one. I really didn't think I could do it, but it really wasn't hard. The most difficult part was knowing what to say. I kept messing it up so I had to restart over and over until I ended up with something that worked for me. I wanted my screencast to be something that I could really use, so I made it about saving to Norway. My 3rd graders struggle with getting to Norway at the beginning of the year. I love the idea of having kids make screencasts to share with other kids. That's great because I usually have so many students that need help doing something on the computer and I have to train a few experts to help me out. I know they would love making screencasts like these and because it is so easy to do, I can see them really getting the hang of this quickly. I chose to work with screencast-o-matic because I didn't need to download anything to my computer to work with it. It really was just point and shoot. Nice!

No comments: