Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing 3... The Avatar

Okay, I'm really slow on this one. I thought I had done all the work I needed to do when I set up the blog, but after many problems with Thing 3, I think I've got it now. I finally added my avatar to my blog. It really was easy to do. I struggled getting it into the blog at first, but was able to fix my mistake and get it up right away. I chose a woman in her living room, because that's really as far as I plan to go this summer. She's dressed is shorts, which is ironic for me. I wear skirts about 99.9% of the time at school, but at home in the summer I am a shorts/jeans girl. So, my avatar is living the life I want this summer - at home, relaxing, without the hurry and rush that accompanies so many days in my life.

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

Great avatar! Sorry you had trouble getting it posted, but it looks great now. I like how you made your avatar to represent you this summer. That would be a fun activity for your students to do at different times durning the year - create their avatar to represent them at that time - they could even write about it!